There are a number of options in selecting the right kitchen counter top supplier in Sydney NSW for one’s home. It depends on what the person expects and desires from his/her kitchen counter top. The various types are:
- Granite counters: these are the most commonly used counter tops that are loved and demanded by people all over the world, the counter tops come in a variety of colours and combination and their smooth shiny surface makes it very convenient to use and clean them. These counter tops are slightly expensive than other options but their use is much more effective than the other options.
- Engineered stones: these constitute 93% quarts particles in them. These are available in many colours like granite, and even more. They have a surface that is non porous and scratch resistant. Hence cutting, chopping etc can be done without any tension of scratching the counter top. The engineered stones are very easy to maintain and use.
- Solid surface: the name given to these countertops perfectly matches their property, i.e. Solid surface. These are also scratch resistant and can be customised according to the specifications of the user.
- Ceramic tiles: the countertop made of ceramic tiles is very easy to use as well as clean. These are very inexpensive and easily available. Anything and everything can be kept on ceramic tiles such as hot pans, etc. these are also available in number of sizes, colures, designs as well as textures.
- Laminates: these countertops are made of synthetics that are plastic coated. These have a smooth surface and hence very easy to clean.
Wood countertops: these have become very popular in the recent years. These countertops do look very stylish and trendy, but their maintenance is very difficult. The wood used to make these counter tops of oak, maple, etc. The water stains damage these counter tops very easily, and these are even prone to scratches.