There are a number of types of commercial lighting Sydney NSW. Commercial lighting basically refers to the fixtures of light used at various offices, stores, and other facilities that are non-residential. The various types available are as follows:
- Fluorescent lights: these are most commonly used commercial lighting fixture. These are used with frosted and textured lenses on the ceiling of the facility. The standard size fluorescent light contains approximately 1-4 bulbs, I which the number can vary according to the requirement of light in the room.
- Metal halides: many people must have seen this type of commercial lighting, but they might not be aware of its name. The other name of these lights is HID or High Intensity Discharge, that is mostly used in industrial applications or warehouses. The lights are very bright and hence are used at larger spaces where a high amount of light is required.
- Incandescent light: this is among the oldest form of the lighting technology. These are used a desk lamps, down lights, etc. the lights are not used much now because of their short life and limited light capacity. The only reason that these are still bought is there cheap and low cost availability.
- Halogens: these are very commonly used in applications that are outdoor. These are also used as flood lights, or security lights. Because of their brightness and powerful reach, these lights are used at stadiums and other sport arenas as well. These are said to be 2 time more efficient than the regular incandescent bulbs.
- Compact fluorescent lights: the technology behind fluorescent lights is that of the traditional fluorescent lights. The only difference is I the internal ballast. This has enables the users to use it various small fixtures. The energy efficiency is the same; it’s just the size that is different.